123 ...
    Mar 2011

Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle [In Progress]

We want to make a better encode of this show.
    So if anyone has the DVD ISO they want to share, please contact us.

Episode 01: Filesonic
    Episode 02: Filesonic
    Episode 03: Filesonic
    Episode 04: Filesonic
    Episode 05: Filesonic
    Episode 06: Filesonic
    Episode 07: Filesonic
    Episode 08: Filesonic
    Episode 09: Filesonic
    Episode 10: torrent
    Episode 11: torrent
    Episode 12: torrent
    Episode 13: torrent
    Last edited by FortMax; 05-14-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Apr 2011
    Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Mar 2011
    Just wanna say thank you very much for subbing this. Been waiting my whole life for proper sub, not the HK sub

Mar 2011
    Thanks Shir for all

Jun 2011

Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle Subs

Thanks for the episode 7 subs. Also a special BIG thank you for posting the file using the Multiuplod.com giving us multi uploading choices. If you use only Megaupload, like the previous episodes, I won't be able to download it. The reason is, the Malaysian government (I am living in Malaysia) has just blocked the file sharing Megauplod site in Malaysia. I am so devastated about this knowing that I won't be able to download the remaining Ultra Galaxy episodes and all the future great subs provided by GUIS. Hopfully you will continue to use the Multiuplod site for the benefit of fans, like me who have to endure unreasonable resriction from the government! I still haven't finished downloading the Kamen Rider Amazon series yet! The episodes are all under the Megaupload site.

Jun 2011
    Thank you so much for this, I got sick and tired of HK subbed version. I really do hope you continue and sub all thirteen episodes (double checked thirteen not twelve episodes ).

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for the episode 7 subs. Also a special BIG thank you for posting the file using the Multiuplod.com giving us multi uploading choices. If you use only Megaupload, like the previous episodes, I won't be able to download it. The reason is, the Malaysian government (I am living in Malaysia) has just blocked the file sharing Megauplod site in Malaysia. I am so devastated about this knowing that I won't be able to download the remaining Ultra Galaxy episodes and all the future great subs provided by GUIS. Hopfully you will continue to use the Multiuplod site for the benefit of fans, like me who have to endure unreasonable resriction from the government! I still haven't finished downloading the Kamen Rider Amazon series yet! The episodes are all under the Megaupload site.
    Well for Amazon, that's up to Hinotori to decide. As for multiupload, we hope to re-upload the majority of our series to this provider. It might take some time though.

Thank you so much for this, I got sick and tired of HK subbed version. I really do hope you continue and sub all thirteen episodes (double checked thirteen not twelve episodes ).
    You're welcome! Yes we do plan to continue and finish this series soon. Thank you for the support!

Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Hmm, I should really download these. Love this show so much!

StevenScrivello
    Hey guys! I was just wondering if this project is still going ahead? If it is an issue with obtainig the RAWs (I remember that was a problem earlier in the year), I can provide them!

Steven

Jun 2011
    Hey guys! I was just wondering if this project is still going ahead? If it is an issue with obtainig the RAWs (I remember that was a problem earlier in the year), I can provide them!

Steven
    I do too, I even have season 2 UGMMB NeverEndingOddEssy(sp?). Fact it's getting subbed at all makes me happy, I can wait-I think.

•