Administrator
    Mar 2011
    BUT WHAT I M DREAMING FOR.............FOR YEARS ANS YEARS..........is anybody gonna subtitled the original ULTRA Q ......now would be a good time with its remastered color edition?
    If you are willing to donate the remastered edition or upload the ISO's of it we may take a look at it!

Mar 2012

Wink Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle [In Progress]

can you reupload Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle episode 1-8 in torrent please. if you can . if not it ok

Mar 2011
    can you reupload Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle episode 1-8 in torrent please. if you can . if not it ok
    We will make a batch torrent soon, when the last episode, ep 13, is out
    Just a little more patience

Feb 2012
    Somewhere on Long Island, NY

Alt. DDL links

Just thought I would share if anyone want a alt. link [I would have to check if the others are on there, nope but I'm uploading 10 & 11's torrent's now]

You can ddl & watch online via Furk.Net [So long as the video is mp4 to watch] Also allows for video streaming of said video.
    Though the video feat. is un-watchable sometimes which is strange since I watched your Zero Gaiden mp4 sub on there w no problems.

10 - https://www.furk.net/df/46f901d897d9b36c
    11 - https://www.furk.net/df/b0c54d58aa978ca1
    12 - https://www.furk.net/df/64ae686e17653e66

Sub Error?: For Episode 12, right after the #12 comes up on screen at 2:14 till about 2:46 there is no subs between Kate & Rei. I'm using VLC 10-bit.
    Last edited by Nazo400; 05-02-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Aug 2012
    Any word on progress on that final episode? Dead torrents are dead, and the Megapocalypse killed Filesonic, so I don't see anywhere to get these anymore. KRDL doesn't have them either.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Yes, we're still on this. The reason being is we lost the RAWs several weeks ago and we're having the encoder create us another RAW from the DVDs. We're not dropping this, we will finish this. The timing and translation are pretty much done.

Mar 2012

Wink

I joined just for this. Thank you so much! Can't wait!

Feb 2012
    Somewhere on Long Island, NY
    Can someone please go back over 12? I asked the subber on twitter but I'm not sure if your subber ever saw my tweet about that episode not having all the subs.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Can someone share the Torrent for cap 06 I stock on 90%. Or someone can upload at some FileHosting, i need it for translate to spanish.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Can someone please go back over 12? I asked the subber on twitter but I'm not sure if your subber ever saw my tweet about that episode not having all the subs.
    We would probably fix it and release it along with the batch of the series.

•