Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Hey guys! I was just wondering if this project is still going ahead? If it is an issue with obtainig the RAWs (I remember that was a problem earlier in the year), I can provide them!

Steven
    I don't believe it is the lack of raws, last I heard the files were ready to go but they just need to be looked over again.

I hope it gets release cause we're so close to the end.

StevenScrivello
    I was asked to provide the RAW for the thirteenth episode, so here it is!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

StevenScrivello

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thank you man!!!!! Expect a release of the rest of the episodes soon!!

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Two brand new episodes~

Jan 2012
    Long time fan of your subs. Joined recently in part because I had a question.

Have episodes 8 and 9 of UGMMB been uploaded to nyaa yet, since the filsonic links don't work anymore?

Thanks in Advance.

Mar 2011
    Long time fan of your subs. Joined recently in part because I had a question.

Have episodes 8 and 9 of UGMMB been uploaded to nyaa yet, since the filsonic links don't work anymore?

Thanks in Advance.
    We are still setting up our seedbox. We're hoping to have everything up and running today or tomorrow.

Mar 2012
    I just gotta tell you guys, I love your subs.

Feb 2012
    Hi GUIS ......Thou i loke to nickname you GUYS IN SPANDEX (no pun intended) its just sound funnier......

Well I ve registered about a week ago and I ve nothing but praise for your work...I did happened to download several of your work before without realy knowing....

But NOW I D LIKE TO THANK YOU and tell you how much your work is appreciated.... I m 57 years old and i ve been enjoying TOKU movies and tv shows since i was 10 ....
    I ve been watching them on vhs without sub titles since the 80ies.... IT is amazing to be able to re-discover a lot of them with sub titles and good quality....

For reason unknown there seem to be a split among the fans who loves giants monsters and simpler power Ranger type sentai....
    Unfortunotly there seem to be a lot more fans of the sentai type than the old monsters on the rampage....

Nobody is doing Ultraman while dozen of people are subbing all the sentai series ....?????????????????

YOU guys has done some giant toku and has now attaqued the excellent ULTRA GALAXY series.....
    I just started with your ep 10...... I hope will do 1-9...... (I d be happy to trow away my awfull HK sub version on dvd.
    I hope you will do the second series too.....

NOW I m hopping for the release of stage 2 of the newest ULTRAMAN ZERO GAIDEN......KILLER THE BEATSTAR.....

BUT WHAT I M DREAMING FOR.............FOR YEARS ANS YEARS..........is anybody gonna subtitled the original ULTRA Q ......now would be a good time with its remastered color edition?

Anyway ....keep the good work ill be watching.......

Feb 2012
    Somewhere on Long Island, NY
    Yay, thanks for subbing this! Maybe I'll be able to watch the last episode of MMB with correct subbs & called Ultraman by his correct name not giant or whatever they called him.

•