thread: Changeman 09

Mar 2011

Changeman 09

mkv patch script mp4

Found a mistake? Let us know by posting in this thread.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    This was a good episode, but the monster looked lame. I did love the Dragon Ball angle because it showed that even heroes have their dark days. Can't wait for more episodes with better looking enemies.

Aug 2013
    What is the news for your projects?

Mar 2014
    North Carolina

Still Waiting

Still waiting for more episodes. I guess things are on hold with Shir's marriage, but I would've expected at least one more episode by now. Hope things are still fine in paradise.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Still waiting for more episodes. I guess things are on hold with Shir's marriage, but I would've expected at least one more episode by now. Hope things are still fine in paradise.
    Nope, his wedding hasn't even happened yet. More episodes are ready when they are ready.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    Okay just wanted to know when to expect more episodes. Shir said that it was up to the QCer.

Aug 2017
    This was a good episode, but the monster looked lame. I did love the Dragon Ball angle because it showed the Phen375 results that even heroes have their dark days. Can't wait for more episodes with better looking enemies.
    Yeah the monster was quite disapointing in the episode. Must have been low budget.
    Last edited by Carino; 09-26-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Feb 2022

offtopic

???????? ??? ??????? ??????

<a href="https://koroleva.world/city/astrahan">?*????? ??? ??????? ?????????</a>

•