thread: Changeman 05

Mar 2011

Changeman 05

Last edited by FortMax; 01-17-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    The Inglish was decent first off. I really enjoyed the episode and the monster was really cool and we need more of that in today's monsters. I don't like Gyodai as much as Kragen or and of the other monsters who make monsters grow.

On a translation note, why does Dengeki translate as strike when it can be attributed to lightning or blitzing? I got bored yesterday and looked it up and there were other versions of the word and other things that used degeki in the title and they did not mention the world strike.

Mar 2011
    The Inglish was decent first off. I really enjoyed the episode and the monster was really cool and we need more of that in today's monsters. I don't like Gyodai as much as Kragen or and of the other monsters who make monsters grow.

On a translation note, why does Dengeki translate as strike when it can be attributed to lightning or blitzing? I got bored yesterday and looked it up and there were other versions of the word and other things that used degeki in the title and they did not mention the world strike.
    I'll make a translation note about that tomorrow.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    It is a great series and I'm loving it and can't wait for more. It is nice to see the actor who played Burai in Zyuranger in the main party and he is more focused than Aoranger. I only brought that up because of the length spent as blue rangers.

Jan 2012
    The space beast looked like Paper Dimension from Jetman.

•