thread: Changeman 02

Nov 2015
    thank you master

Jan 2012
    Nice! By the way, why putting "Hiryu" instead of "Tsurugi" for Change Dragon (his mates call him by his family names)?
    And the woman with a male voice, "Sheema"... is her name a reference to "shemale" ?

Mar 2011
    Nice! By the way, why putting "Hiryu" instead of "Tsurugi" for Change Dragon (his mates call him by his family names)?
    And the woman with a male voice, "Sheema"... is her name a reference to "shemale" ?
    In english you don't call your friends by their family names. They also say hiryu from time to time. For consistency we keep the first names, like we did in other shows as well.

And for shema prolly not. Shemale is not a commonly known word in japan.

Jan 2012
    And for shema prolly not. Shemale is not a commonly known word in japan.
    OK, but the coincidence is kinda weird...

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    The person playing Sheema was a model and not actress. They had to keep the pretty face by giving her another voice.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    These were good episodes and we have a long way to go. I wonder why they went with a white ranger instead of yellow like normal. If the rest of the Changeman had white markings on their helemts then they would've looked more traditional.

Mar 2011
    These were good episodes and we have a long way to go. I wonder why they went with a white ranger instead of yellow like normal. If the rest of the Changeman had white markings on their helemts then they would've looked more traditional.
    Well, I think that they were experimenting a loj back in those days. Who would have thought back in those days that sentai was there to stay?

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    True for the experimenting, but I prefer the traditional colors. As for the sixth, I'm partial to purple/violet because I got my Bachelor's, on Saturday, at a place that had purple as the primary. Purple is underrated in Super Sentai, but at least we got a cool Geki Violet and awesome Plezuon. As for the age of Super Sentai, I say congrats to a long run thanks to Marvel Comics and in terms of being active, this series has been on TV longer than Doctor Who. Oddly 23 years later I was born on the day the world saw the first time travel adventure.

Does anyone else think the way the Hydra soldiers are defeated inspired the fault in the Z-Putties?

One more thing congrats on moving to Japan and I hope you can get into creating Super Sentai.
    Last edited by xetaranger; 12-11-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Oct 2011
    France
    I think there's a small mistake in this episode. Lines 157 and 158 are exactly the same. But the first one mention Ibuki.

•