Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    It does. Just needed an explanation. Speaking of which where were you guys the year you went off the map?

Mar 2011
    It does. Just needed an explanation. Speaking of which where were you guys the year you went off the map?
    Work has been really busy since I moved to Japan.

Jan 2012
    About Flashman 01: Dialogue: 0,0:11:28.66,0:11:31.46,Default,,0,0,0,,-You're not getting away!\N-Let's cut its path, Bun!
    I think Dai says the 2 sentences, there's no dialogue.
    Otherwise, the first episode looks very kitsch... Am I wrong or is the title show a tribute to Flash Gordon? Because it seems as kitsch as the movie whom Queen composed the music for! And I don't even talk about their clothes... In comparision, Changeman seems to be more mature.

Mar 2011
    About Flashman 01: Dialogue: 0,0:11:28.66,0:11:31.46,Default,,0,0,0,,-You're not getting away!\N-Let's cut its path, Bun!
    I think Dai says the 2 sentences, there's no dialogue.
    Otherwise, the first episode looks very kitsch... Am I wrong or is the title show a tribute to Flash Gordon? Because it seems as kitsch as the movie whom Queen composed the music for! And I don't even talk about their clothes... In comparision, Changeman seems to be more mature.
    Never thought of that... what year was the Flash Gordon film?
    Did you know that the flashman name is connected to the gozma name?

How to destroy a star cluster or a planet? -> with a Supernova

Jan 2012
    Flash Gordon movie was released in 1980. U should watch "Flash"'s (Queen song) videoclip to see how kitsch it is.^^

•