Mar 2011

Changeman 01, Flashman 01

Changeman 01: mkv patch script mp4

Flashman 01: mkv script mp4

Nov 2015
    thank you master

Mar 2012
    This is a great time for Super Sentai!!!! Thanks masters!!!!

Mar 2014
    North Carolina

New Arrivals

While it's nice to have new Sentais to watch, I'm curious to know if these will be aired at the same time or will we get Changeman nonstop and then go to Flashman next. I say do one at a time so that fans can keep track of the show without events bleeding over.

Mar 2011
    While it's nice to have new Sentais to watch, I'm curious to know if these will be aired at the same time or will we get Changeman nonstop and then go to Flashman next. I say do one at a time so that fans can keep track of the show without events bleeding over.
    I'mtranslating them both at the same time, so i don't get bored. I need some variation.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    Okay and I can see that. By that way a huge thanks for finishing Bioman, it was the first Sentai I ever saw that wasn't spoiled by Saban.

Mar 2014
    North Carolina

Sentai Colors

One thing I can say about Flashman is that they have the closest to perfect color scheme. So far the other two I found to be the best are Shinkenger, minus green looking grey, and Fiveman, minus black being their and yellow is a little dull. The only issue I have with the color of Flashman is that blue is a little darker. If i had to make a Sentai, I'd use Fiveman with ToQ Green for the primary team and maybe use grey, orange or violet for number six.

Mar 2012
    You guys are doing a excellent job!!!

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    Why is Flash Pink named Ru when other databases say her name is Lou? I know that Asians pronounce L's as R's, but why is it Ru in the text. Supersentai.com and Ranger Wiki list it as Lou and when Deadfish was still around it was that way too.

Mar 2011
    Why is Flash Pink named Ru when other databases say her name is Lou? I know that Asians pronounce L's as R's, but why is it Ru in the text. Supersentai.com and Ranger Wiki list it as Lou and when Deadfish was still around it was that way too.
    Yo. I will be posting translation notes, like I'm doing with Changeman when I find the time to do so. Keep in mind that a lot of the info on non-translated shows on wiki etc can be wrong, and often comes from the same source or person.
    As for Ru/Lou, there really isn't any reason to call her Lou. Not that it's wrong, there just is no reason to do so. It's not really a foreign name Japanese people are accustomed to, so I'd doubt that the makers of the show named her with that intent. So there really is no reason to call her that. We went with Ru, because we think it sounds better and it is phonetically correct. Lou might be more acceptable for English speakers, but don't forget they were raised by aliens who prolly named them as well.
    As for other names:
    We went with Rey Wanda, Rey Nefer,... and not with Lah, Leh or Ley, like on Wikipedia for the sole reason that it's wrong. Rey means King and the enemies are named after Egyptian Kings... at least most of them are.

I hope this answers your question.
    Last edited by Shir; 12-09-2015 at 04:53 AM.

•