Hybrid View

Mar 2011

Bioman 51, Changeman 00 and Flashman 00

Reminder: the patch and mkv use the new 10-bit DVD9 raws. The script will work perfectly with both the old and new raws.

mkv patch script mp4

As for our next projects...

Changeman 00: mkv patch script mp4

Flashman 00: mkv script mp4

Changeman is using the BunnyHat Raws. Flashman is using new raws, though the scripts will work with the Bunny Hat batch.

Nov 2015
    wow bioman 51 ..done sir..thank you..kerp it up

Mar 2014
    North Carolina
    This was a good ending except for Peebo leaving. I waited until episode 51 was released to do 50. I enjoyed the series a lot and can't wait until Changeman comes out, although TV Nihon did 8 episodes ages ago. One issue I have with Bioman's story is that it causes conflict with future generations with the arrival of Bio Robo. It was 500 years ago and at the time Shinkenger, Kakuranger and Kyoryuger were active during that time. My issue isn't with Bioman but the later Sentai's for not checking to see about other powers at the time. If Bio Robo had helped during those times, it would've left Earth centuries ago.

Bloody Stool
    Thank you for finishing this series! It was worth the wait! Looking forward to your future stuff!

Mar 2013
    Thanks for finishing Bioman! I'm sure I wasn't the only one concerned that it would be unfinished when you guys went dormant. And now we have two more projects to look forward to! Just out of curiosity, will you guys still be working on Fiveman as well? If so, I applaud your dedication, as that's a lot to have on your plate.

Mar 2011
    Thanks for finishing Bioman! I'm sure I wasn't the only one concerned that it would be unfinished when you guys went dormant. And now we have two more projects to look forward to! Just out of curiosity, will you guys still be working on Fiveman as well? If so, I applaud your dedication, as that's a lot to have on your plate.
    It's on hold for the moment. We'll think about it in a few months when we finish Flash and Change

•