May 2011
    yeah VLC work very well

Mar 2011
    Well not only that but a lot of files are being used with FLV. This is why I h ate technology. Oh well. Sorry if I came across brash I just had to update a computer because my other one crashed and bla bla bla...it doesn't excuse it but yeah.

KingRanger
    Okay so what is up with all of these mkv files? I can't play them and I don't have decent software to convert it. I am not necessarily meaning here but all these different places and it friggin irritates me.
    Anyone can use MKV. Saying you can't is bull.

Mar 2011
    Anyone can use MKV. Saying you can't is bull.
    I take offense to saying that my comment is bull. You are not sitting here at my computer running my OS nor do you have a clue what my experience is. Your insinuation is utterly insulting. NOW if you did know I had to update a computer that was operating on IE5 (because my last one just crashed) and I am quite new to even downloading large files. I was not aware of MKV or FLV until about a month ago. I am used to AVI, MOV, MP4, and MPEG - I try not to take chances on large downloads for fear of having information either stolen or my computer becoming useless. So forgive me for not being quite up-to-date like some of you.

Time-Robo Panda
    Mar 2011
    In order to play MKV, just download CCCP, which is a codec pack. Then try your luck in Media Player Classic (or if you're really desperate, use VLC, which I don't use much of anymore, but it will play MKV). Or, if you REALLY want to do something, just extract the script and raw from the MKV (using mkvextract), rename the script and raw (which will be AVI or MPEG) to the same name, and play them in VLC or MPC or GOM. You shouldn't have a problem them.

And if all else fails, you can try to make a hardsub of the mkv yourself. XD
    "Justice will always win!"

Watching: Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger/Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger/Kamen Rider OOO

Next Toku to Watch: Kamen Rider Agito

Mar 2011
    In order to play MKV, just download CCCP, which is a codec pack. Then try your luck in Media Player Classic (or if you're really desperate, use VLC, which I don't use much of anymore, but it will play MKV). Or, if you REALLY want to do something, just extract the script and raw from the MKV (using mkvextract), rename the script and raw (which will be AVI or MPEG) to the same name, and play them in VLC or MPC or GOM. You shouldn't have a problem them.

And if all else fails, you can try to make a hardsub of the mkv yourself. XD
    Wow! Do you know of any programs that convert files? I am thinking of getting one anyway for a bunch of different videos I watch. All of that sounds really confusing. I need to get up-to-date with this stuff. Thanks for your help. I will look into it I guess.

Time-Robo Panda
    Mar 2011
    Wow! Do you know of any programs that convert files? I am thinking of getting one anyway for a bunch of different videos I watch. All of that sounds really confusing. I need to get up-to-date with this stuff. Thanks for your help. I will look into it I guess.
    Outside of extracting the MKV's files, I haven't seen a way to convert MKV successfully to be honest. MKV is a great format though, since it's the only way to truly keep the quality of the video, since encoding always sort of lowers the quality, even by a margin. But if you're interested, we also released an SD AVI version of this movie for the people who like hardsubs and who can't play MKV for such a reason.
    "Justice will always win!"

Watching: Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger/Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger/Kamen Rider OOO

Next Toku to Watch: Kamen Rider Agito

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    I try not to take chances on large downloads for fear of having information either stolen or my computer becoming useless.
    It's highly unlikely any information of yours would be taken. If you're really paranoid about cops busting down your door for pirating then download Peerblock. As for a video file making your computer useless, that's technically impossible. The more likely scenario is your computer having trouble playing the file where either your computer is old or the codecs in your system is having problems. If the latter is the case, get the SD version. No one is forcing you to get the Blu Ray rip.

Mar 2011
    It's highly unlikely any information of yours would be taken. If you're really paranoid about cops busting down your door for pirating then download Peerblock. As for a video file making your computer useless, that's technically impossible. The more likely scenario is your computer having trouble playing the file where either your computer is old or the codecs in your system is having problems. If the latter is the case, get the SD version. No one is forcing you to get the Blu Ray rip.
    Let me clarify...larger files may be disguised and contain a virus versus being the actual thing. I am not saying anyone here has done that but more like I generally don't download large or unknown files. I did run into a really nasty program that rendered my PC virtually useless once. I also tried downloading another program and scanned it prior and it contained a virus. As far as getting my information, well that kind of goes along the lines of the file being something other than what it is. Sorry if there was any confusion. Thanks for the recommendation!

Mar 2011
    Outside of extracting the MKV's files, I haven't seen a way to convert MKV successfully to be honest. MKV is a great format though, since it's the only way to truly keep the quality of the video, since encoding always sort of lowers the quality, even by a margin. But if you're interested, we also released an SD AVI version of this movie for the people who like hardsubs and who can't play MKV for such a reason.
    Thank you. I will look into that.

•