1234 ...
    ren
    thank you.. you guys are the best!!!! & can't wait to see the mega monster the movie from you guys..

cosmos89
    Filesize for Blu-Ray is smaller than I expected, which is wonderful.

Thanks for the BDrip !

J-Lyrics Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thanks Shir

Mar 2011
    Thanks mate for your work

Mar 2011
    Filesize for Blu-Ray is smaller than I expected, which is wonderful.

Thanks for the BDrip !
    Our encoded did his best to keep the filesize as small as possible, keeping the best possible quality.
    We'll release the Bluray ISO file for those who want the best quality.

A hardsubbed SD version is on it's way.

Apr 2011

Smile

Thanks for translating this Movie.

May 2011
    Nice , i love you GUYS fansub !!
    wait this for long timw

Ultraman ZERO !!!

Mar 2011
    Okay so what is up with all of these mkv files? I can't play them and I don't have decent software to convert it. I am not necessarily meaning here but all these different places and it friggin irritates me.

Mar 2011
    Okay so what is up with all of these mkv files? I can't play them and I don't have decent software to convert it. I am not necessarily meaning here but all these different places and it friggin irritates me.
    First you could read the rules&FAQ, which will answer all your MKV questions.
    Or you could wait until we have the SD hardsub version up.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    The SD version is out now but there is a solution for your MKV problems. I don't know what video player you're using but my suggestion is download the CCCP pack and install that with Media Player Classic. Do NOT use VLC player! VLC does not work well with MKV at times. If this does not solve the problem than chances are your computer couldn't handle the video.

•