thread: Rules & faq

Hybrid View

Mar 2011

Rules & faq

The rules of the forum & channel.

1. What can and can't we post?
    - You are allowed to post anything you want. But no trolling or spamming. We don't mind people pointing out our mistakes. But be sure that it is a mistake. We do mind people complaining about words that are translated, which they think one should not translate.
    2. Can we post raws?
    - Yes you can. But you have to state where you got it from.
    3. When does stuff get released?
    - It will be released when it is finished. Please do not ask or PM us about this.
    4. Can our fansub group have a subforum on the website?
    - Maybe. Please PM us with your request.
    5. What happens with the donations?
    - The donations are used to pay for our expenses: Caps, DVDs, Blurays, Server costs,...
    6. What is the difference between softsubs and hardsubs?
    - Softsubs are usually in the .mkv format. The subtitles are not glued onto the video. You can make the subs appear, disappear, enlarge,... Hardsubs are the opposite of that.
    7. I can't play the videos - what should I do?
    - Download the Community Based Codec Pack (CCCP). If this doesn't work, you can ask us for help. On an additional note for our Mac viewers if you have problems watching our releases, please download Perian.
    8. Can I help?
    - We are always looking for extra staff; Timers, Encoders, Translators, Quality Checkers. Click here for more info.
    9. Can you guys sub (X)?
    -Sorry we do not take request. And that's what other groups are for!
    Last edited by virushopper; 09-18-2012 at 05:57 AM.

May 2013
    dont understand... where can i do a request for a sentai season which isn't here ?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    dont understand... where can i do a request for a sentai season which isn't here ?
    We're NOT taking request!

May 2013
    okay... im sorry to hear this... now im informed. thanks !

Jun 2013
    Hey... Im sorry to ask this so please dont shout at me lol I just did'nt know where to ask. But as far as you know are you or any other fansubs sites planning on subbing Choriki Sentai Ohranger? I would like to just point out that this isnt a request, just a inquiry to see if anyone knows if this is a project that has been picked up or dropped by anyone? I understand OMFG was subbing Ohranger but have apparently stoped after doing a few episodes? Can anyone shed any light on this? Once again I apologise if this has angered anyone.

Oh and BTW loving the work I have seen so far, Well done

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by JayLovesAsh; 06-21-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Hey... Im sorry to ask this so please dont shout at me lol I just did'nt know where to ask. But as far as you know are you or any other fansubs sites planning on subbing Choriki Sentai Ohranger? I would like to just point out that this isnt a request, just a inquiry to see if anyone knows if this is a project that has been picked up or dropped by anyone? I understand OMFG was subbing Ohranger but have apparently stoped after doing a few episodes? Can anyone shed any light on this? Once again I apologise if this has angered anyone.

Oh and BTW loving the work I have seen so far, Well done

Thanks for your time
    Whatever business is with OMFG goes to them. Asking us wouldn't make a difference as we have no contact with anyone from that group.

And to answer your question, we have no plans to do Ohranger right now. If you have not noticed we are working on 4 shows right now. Each translator is busy as it is.
    Last edited by virushopper; 06-22-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Jun 2013
    Ok, I wasnt trying to imply that anyone should pick it up or you should do it. Was just wondering if anyone knew. As I did say, I think you guys are doing a great job and I know you work extremely hard. Trust me, we do appreciate it.

Anyway thanks for the reply

Jul 2013
    Hey guys just wanted to first thank you guys for all that you do here. I've been looking for a site where I can get Sentai Series. Now I do have a question, this is my first experience with soft subs and wanted to know what program you would best recommend to convert the soft sub to hard sub?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    MKV = Softsub

MP4 and AVI = Hardsub.

Download the CCCP for all your video needs.

Jul 2013
    MKV = Softsub

MP4 and AVI = Hardsub.

Download the CCCP for all your video needs.
    Thanks I'll give the CCCP a try

•