thread: Maskman 45

May 2013
    Thanks for the release and cant wait for you guys to start releasing Gingaman. I hope you guys can release the first seven episodes at once like you did with Kakuranger. Also will you guys ever start subbing the B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto series.

Mar 2011
    Thanks for the release and cant wait for you guys to start releasing Gingaman. I hope you guys can release the first seven episodes at once like you did with Kakuranger. Also will you guys ever start subbing the B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto series.
    Gingaman is already out and done. Just go to HJU or Rangercrew. It's hidden, but you can find it.

May 2013
    Gingaman is already out and done. Just go to HJU or Rangercrew. It's hidden, but you can find it.
    Sorry to sound slow but, so your not doing Gingaman. Was it just an April fools joke.

Jan 2012
    Dialogue: 0,0:05:21.47,0:05:23.26,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,-Red Mask!\N-You alright?!
    It's not "Red Mask!" but "Hold on!"

May 2013
    sorry to interrupt, but i didn't found them. subbed till ep 35, and did'nt found the rest like u said. neither in rangercrew or HJU. can u be more specific? im glad if u could help. thanks. =)

Mar 2011
    sorry to interrupt, but i didn't found them. subbed till ep 35, and did'nt found the rest like u said. neither in rangercrew or HJU. can u be more specific? im glad if u could help. thanks. =)
    It's in thread number 36. I think they're posted in post number 12. My last comment on this matter.

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Ignore Shir, we are not doing Gingaman. Clearly you missed the joke. I mean the file name literally gave it away.

It's in thread number 36. I think they're posted in post number 12. My last comment on this matter.
    Sometimes I wonder myself.

Jan 2013
    I hope when complete this series, you guy will continue subbed Fiveman, that series is so slow
    p/s: How about subbed Ohranger or Turboranger, those are good too

Mar 2011
    I hope when complete this series, you guy will continue subbed Fiveman, that series is so slow
    p/s: How about subbed Ohranger or Turboranger, those are good too
    Five - Bio - Mask -Kaku all have different translators. They all have real lives and jobs. So things will come out when they come out. There is no such thing as slow for free stuff.
    And we don't take requests.

•