... 910111213
    Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for the help! I have changed the links on the front page to the correct ones.

JP317
    Here's hoping that problem, that seems like it was on my end, was sorted by a computer reboot.

There are times when the AVI just refuses to encode, normally I'd catch it and just reencode the MP4 into an AVI and upload that instead, the benefit is that the picture quality is a bit better the negative is that the file size nearly doubles. Unfortunately I didn't catch it with episode 6 but luckily I have people to tell me, so thanks for that, the new AVI for 6 is [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 06 (34CFEF35).avi

The reason episode 31 is down is because there was a V2 made with the batch and I figured it'd be best to have the hardsub as up to date as possible so I took down the V1 when I uploaded the V2 and apparently updated everywhere but here, sorry about that, but the links are [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 31v2 (A6EBB8F6).mp4 for the MP4 and [GUIS] Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger- 31v2 (9D8082E4).avi for the AVI.

Jul 2012
    Thanks JP317 virushopper both are working great.

Jul 2012
    agreed. They have done an awesome job.
    That resumes it all. Thanks guys.

Mar 2013
    Just to let you guys know, the patches for 1-12 and 32 are no longer working.

Apr 2013
    Could you please make a torrent for the AVI files?

Super Watch Panda
    Mar 2011
    Could you please make a torrent for the AVI files?
    No, we will not be making torrents for the AVI or MP4 files.

And it's Mediafire, you can download multiple files at once.

Apr 2013
    The AVI link for Episode 24 goes to a !EmbedUpload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites site that doesn't work.

Nov 2013
    Hey guys and GUIS! So I recently bought Shout Factory's DVD releases of the first seven seasons of Power Rangers. I haven't seen MMPR since it aired on TV, and I guess now that I know better, I find it frustrating to watch how they really tried to shoe horn the Sentai footage into something resembling a storyline. So after watching through the first two seasons, I thought I'd see if anyone had subbed the Zyuranger series...so that's how I found myself here.

Just had to let you guys know how much I appreciate your efforts on translating and subbing this series for others to enjoy. I'm only a handful of episodes into the series but GUIS has really exposed me to a whole new world. I guess a lot of people here have been on the Super Sentai train for a while and I'm eager to catch up. Now my feelings on the Power Rangers franchise is that Saban completely butchered the Japanese show and repackaged it into something that would appeal to young western audiences. Zyuranger is both weird and wonderful to watch...I don't think I'll be going back to watching Power Rangers. Now what the hell am I gonna do with these boxsets?

JP317
    Hey guys and GUIS! So I recently bought Shout Factory's DVD releases of the first seven seasons of Power Rangers. I haven't seen MMPR since it aired on TV, and I guess now that I know better, I find it frustrating to watch how they really tried to shoe horn the Sentai footage into something resembling a storyline. So after watching through the first two seasons, I thought I'd see if anyone had subbed the Zyuranger series...so that's how I found myself here.Just had to let you guys know how much I appreciate your efforts on translating and subbing this series for others to enjoy. I'm only a handful of episodes into the series but GUIS has really exposed me to a whole new world. I guess a lot of people here have been on the Super Sentai train for a while and I'm eager to catch up. Now my feelings on the Power Rangers franchise is that Saban completely butchered the Japanese show and repackaged it into something that would appeal to young western audiences. Zyuranger is both weird and wonderful to watch...I don't think I'll be going back to watching Power Rangers. Now what the hell am I gonna do with these boxsets?
    Well as a fan of both shows I could suggest you give them to me, I jest I jest. I'm glad you are enjoying the show, and yeah there's a lot of Sentai to try and catch up with, hell I've fallen behind on quite a few shows but that's more to do with personal problems. All I really want to say is have fun and enjoy everything you can.

•