Please report any mistakes you find in our releases.
They will be corrected when we release our batch torrent.
Typo at 0:05:00.61
Brat! You're way to young to\Nbe allowed to ask questions!
Should be "way too young"
Line at 0:18:11.15 was accidentally overwritten when fixing a typo on the next line. This is entirely FortMax's fault.
Should be "Commander Ibuki was a kind man when not wearing his uniform."
Last edited by FortMax; 12-11-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Dialogue: 0,0:04:40.25,0:04:42.51,Default,,0,0,0,,Hey, Sho! This way!
It's a dialogue, not a simple sentence.
07:35: I would put a missing "Run away!"
Episode 2: Dialogue: 0,0:08:37.83,0:08:39.54,Default,,0,0,0,,-Impossible!\N-Not in the shape he's in!
It's one sentence, not a dialogue.
Last edited by Johnny; 12-24-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Episode 3 : Dialogue: 0,0:02:08.90,0:02:12.11,Default,,0,0,0,,Where is my head!
"?" instead of "!"
Dialogue: 0,0:12:37.31,0:12:39.44,Default,,0,0,0,,Hydra Soldiers! Get them!
It's a dialogue, two sentences, one by Booba, other by Pikara.
Notes for multiple episodes:
00:18 (OP - ep 3-5 only iirc, fixed from ep 6 on) on fire. -> on fire
00:34 (OP - ep 1-5 only iirc, not sure about 3, fixed from ep 6 on) strength. -> strength (this is the only line in the OP/ED subs that end with a full stop if I didn't miss any other ones)
Maybe change 'Let's Change!' to 'Let's change!' in the next episode previews for consistency with the episode dialogues?
19:15 (timecode from ep 8 - ED romaji)(The error is probably in episodes 1-7 as well) 'gonen'... 1) I hear 'gonin', not 'gonen' 2) This is the only ED romaji line that doesn't start with a capitalised letter, please fix this
Episode 1 (4A7AAF2C)
- 01:27 You Okay? -> You okay?
- 03:45 (I'm hungry! Good thing) Timing: Starts too early
- 04:02 (Geez.) Timing: Maybe make it start at the sighing because of the 'Geez.'?
I didn't note down all the lines ending later than I would've timed them (read: not scene-timed) because I heard it was done deliberately for reading time purposes.
Episode 2 (0833B2A3)
- 02:12 Maybe subtitle this as 'Yes, sir.'?
- 04:51 'Till -> 'Til or Till (EDIT: you used 'Til in Episode 4, so might want to use specifcally that too for consistency)
- 09:42 'Let's change!' (audio has 'let's change da', I think?) While I prefer it spelt with an uncapitalised 'c' here, 'Let's change!' is subbed as 'Let's Change!' in the NEPs.
- 12:33 Damn you Changemen! -> Damn you, Changemen!
Episode 3 (67E079C1)
- 07:31 (If that happens) I would make this line a two-liner (add a \N in the middle of the line)
- 07:36 N-No Not that! -> N-No! Not that!
- 08:06 (Demanding difficult things.) Might be worth trying to reword it using 'reckless' and/or 'pushing ... [to the limit/too far]'?
- 09:07 Maybe change to: Two.\NZobie's
- 18:32 Change to: backs\Nto protect
Episode 4 (584241FD)
- 02:47 feminist -> gentleman (seems to be a case of semantic shift). The 2nd definition for フェミニスト (feminisuto) on wiktionary (which is was the intended meaning in this context: 'a man who behaves in a chivalrous manner towards women') doesn't apply to English.
- 06:21 Unsubbed line?
- 07:34 Unsubbed line.
- 08:30 Maybe: You can't tell them from normal people. -> You can't tell them apart from normal people. (you'd have to make it a two-liner then though)
- 17:52 I only hear the Changemen saying 'Bye-bye.' here, if my ears are right 'See you.' should be removed.
Maybe have the Changemen's 'Bye-bye.' together with the girl's 'Thank you!' and "'Til next time." with 'Be careful.'
Though if my ears betrayed me, then never mind.
Episode 5 (AF83D865)
- 04:36 They can't be serious?! -> They can't be serious!
- 14:26 maybe change to: have\NI
- 19:50 Go Sayaka and Mai! -> Go, Sayaka and Mai!
Episode 6 (D36A684F)
- 01:48 Apply: am\Nthe
- 03:43 (Bad grades) is this a thought or not?
- 03:47 (I need) + 03:50 (I'll be) I think these are thoughts
- 04:15 Maybe change to: 'So I let you.\NBut'
- 09:35 Let's believe in 'm. -> Let's believe in 'em.
- 18:11 Horrible ain't it? -> Horrible, ain't it?
Episode 7 (4D9BF177)
- 01:43 planet Atlanta. -> Planet Atlanta.
- 11:53 (Earth.) + 11:55 (This is where) + 12:00 (You made) + 12:04 (You're risking) these lines are thoughts
- 14:59 (-Hiryu!) I only hear his name being said once, I might be wrong though.
Episode 8 (19392C75)
- 03:57 Unsubbed word (I see.)
- 07:44 'Let's change!' <- Did you use this or 'Let's Change!' instead usually? I forgot.
- 08:17 Unsubbed 'saa' (me: 'Go.')
- 08:53 who -> which
Last edited by SakoeraTyan; 03-22-2016 at 11:52 PM.
Episode 6: Dialogue: 0,0:04:40.38,0:04:42.67,Default,,0,0,0,,Hey! Wait up!
In fact, it's a dialogue, "Hey!" is spoken by Sayaka, "Wait up!" by Mai.
Last edited by Johnny; 02-01-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:35.05,0:02:42.97,Default,,0,0,0,,We secretly placed and activated the Redon\Nunderground at exactly 3:00 PM Japanese Earth time.
It's "3:00 AM", since the bomb will be explode 11 hours later, at 2:00 PM.
Movie 1 :
Dialogue: 0,0:06:34.83,0:06:36.95,Default,,0,0,0,,-I'll take you there with my bike.\N-Please.
Sho says the 2 sentences, no dialogue.
Dialogue: 0,0:12:29.85,0:12:31.27,Default,,0,0,0,,After then, Hydra Soldiers!