Thread: Maskman 34

Maskman 34

Hikaru is played by Yasuhiro Ishiwata, who in addition to Blue Flash, also played Ray, one of the Back Dimension soldiers in Jetman episodes 23 and 24.

mkv patch script mp4

its also something to point out that in the jetman episodes of 23 and 24 Yasuhiro Ishiwata and Pinkmask/ Momoko also portrayed as lovers in those episode. I don't know if its coincidental but I believe those were also tribute episodes.

sir on the preview for the next episode i believe there was a mistake : it should be :

Kiros let light shine on the underground pyramid in order to awaken the dangerous ground beast LETHAL Dogler.

Haniwa Dogler was the guardian of the pyramid that was awaken

anyways just suggesting and meaning no disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by justiceknight View Post
    sir on the preview for the next episode i believe there was a mistake : it should be :

Kiros let light shine on the underground pyramid in order to awaken the dangerous ground beast LETHAL Dogler.

Haniwa Dogler was the guardian of the pyramid that was awaken

anyways just suggesting and meaning no disrespect.

No worries. It's good that people try to point out mistakes. We take not of them and make edits when nessecary for the v2.

However, I cannot agree with you on the 'Lethal' dogler thing. You are not the first who calls that monster 'lethal' dogler.
    His name in Japanese is 'risaaru' dogler(リサール・ドグラー). In Japanese lethal would be written as 'riisaru'(リーサル). In other words a prolongation of the 'Ri' and not of the 'Sa'.
    Like most monster names in Maskman, this monster's name makes no sense at all. But it sure isn't meant to be Lethal. Risal or Lisal would be the most correct romanisation, but I took the liberty of changing the 'sa' into a 'za' and translate the name as 'Lizar Dogler'. This is easier and more natural to pronounce for English speakers. Plus, it makes the name sound a bit like 'Lizard', which I thought was neat.
    Last edited by Shir; 05-07-2013 at 07:56 PM.

point well taken sir Shir, Glad to be of help and corrected as well.

I actually up to now have been trying to find out the real meaning of the monster's real name. In Katakana you are right that "Risaaru" is the corrent "spelling" you making it "lizar doglar" is just perfect. I just said Lethal because I saw that used in a blog, way way before and had been stuck in my head. Anyways thanks for all your wonderful subs. You are the master !!!

Quote Originally Posted by justiceknight View Post
    point well taken sir Shir, Glad to be of help and corrected as well.

I actually up to now have been trying to find out the real meaning of the monster's real name. In Katakana you are right that "Risaaru" is the corrent "spelling" you making it "lizar doglar" is just perfect. I just said Lethal because I saw that used in a blog, way way before and had been stuck in my head. Anyways thanks for all your wonderful subs. You are the master !!!
    It's also written as 'lethal dogler' in the english wiki.
    It was probably the translation used in the Filipino dub or maybe the csc version.

now i remember, it was indeed the english wiki. I guess those guys were wrong as well.

you are the first one to reach this far in Maskman Subs, so super thank you again sir.
    Last edited by justiceknight; 05-08-2013 at 01:29 AM.