Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Last edited by Shir; 12-14-2012 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12

    Wink so shir.

    what do ya think of tetsuya and junichi? you think their as bad as everyone says they are? I plersonally liked em a lot.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by minohoro View Post
    what do ya think of tetsuya and junichi? you think their as bad as everyone says they are? I plersonally liked em a lot.
    i like junichi because he got raped and gave birth.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Shir View Post
    i like junichi because he got raped and gave birth.
    ah, a classic.

    liveman is totally like, my favorite sentai. yours?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    20
    Liveman is presumably the 1st Sentai i started watching since i was a child. I am not sure if it was a rerun since i also watched Turboranger at the same time too.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Oh ...Somebody help DESTDIR already blocked from dwaetneunde ADC

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    shir Somebody help DESTDIR already blocked from dwaetneunde ADC
    Other torrent sites to upload can there?
    My own I have not
    Add other trackers not re-upload I can make there?

  8. #8
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by ghdruwns13 View Post
    shir Somebody help DESTDIR already blocked from dwaetneunde ADC
    Other torrent sites to upload can there?
    My own I have not
    Add other trackers not re-upload I can make there?
    Who is DESTDIR? And why should we care about it? Everyone in the group have no idea what "Other torrent sites to upload can there? My own I have not" that means.

    Sorry it stays on ADC.
    Last edited by virushopper; 12-19-2012 at 03:39 PM.

  9. #9
    ren
    Guest
    this website is not open for public like nyaa torrent.. can u guys upload to in there?

    thank you

  10. #10
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by ren View Post
    this website is not open for public like nyaa torrent.. can u guys upload to in there?

    thank you

    Sorry no.

    You can download the BunnyHat RAWs right here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •