Gobusters' Commander Catches Voyeur

The Actor who plays the commander role in a Sentai Hero series stops a man from taking a voyeur video of a high school girl (08/26 17:20)
     The Sentai Hero's Commander has a very active life outside of television. He was able to seize a voyeur trying to take a video secretly.

According to the police, the actor and director Hideo Sakaki (42 years old) saw a suspicious man standing behind a school girl at a book store in the Setagaya district of Tokyo.  
     Mr. Hideo who caught the suspect: "He was taking a video from underneath her skirt. I didn't think he would try to run away, but I instinctively started to chase him."
    The suspect caught red-handed is a taxi driver named Tetsuya Kawakami (60 years old). He has been arrested for investigation. Mr. Sakaki plays the role of Commander Takeshi Kuroki in the TV Asahi series "Tokumei Sentai Gobusters".
     Mr. Hideo Sakaki who caught the suspect: "I would have done the same thing in any situation. I would like to ask the suspect not to try this again. I would like to say: Shut-down Complete"

Video with english subtitles: [G.U.I.S.] Kurorin (A2F757E5).mp4

Source: q[[iߊqZB̒jߕ

"I guess you could say 'Shut-Down Complete'"
    Holy shit that was the coolest thing he could have said. And what he did really fits his Commander character too ha

Thanks for sharing this

White-Knight
    So I suppose there will be no video of that voyeur by GUIS

Long live Super Sentai!!! Making heroes out of anyone!!! Fighting for Protection of Mankind/ Womankind !!! This is so Cool !!!