PDA

View Full Version : Certain shows

Jarkes
11-15-2014, 07:05 PM
There are certain Sentai shows that I've been interested in seeing for quite some time. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, no one's ever subbed them. Do you think you guys could sub:

Dynaman
Changeman
Flashman
Turboranger

It'd be really cool to see those series. It would also be nice if someone would take over the GoGoV and Boukenger subs from Hikari-Senshi, since that group's pretty much dead, and in the latter case, Magenta doesn't seem to be interested in resuming it.

virushopper
11-16-2014, 02:58 AM
No to Dynaman, Flashman, Turboranger, GoGoV and Boukenger.

Changeman is in the works.

Jarkes
11-16-2014, 09:09 PM
Okay. Can't help but wonder why you've decided not to do Dynaman, Flashman, and Turboranger...

...Incidentally, are the Liveman DVD-rip subs you've been releasing lately (wondering what the hold-up with that is; all the DVDs are out already to my knowledge) retranslated, or are you just using your original subs? Not that I'd know the difference; I still haven't had the chance to actually watch Liveman.

virushopper
11-17-2014, 12:44 AM
Well no one in the group has any interest in doing Dynaman, Flashman and Turboranger. It isn't easy as flipping a switch.

Liveman; original subs with some better consistency in the editing department.

mechawily
11-21-2014, 12:28 PM
I'd love to see subs of Ohranger, Carranger, and Megaranger, if possible. :)

pan2dapan
11-22-2014, 03:18 AM
Those are all being subbed by different groups.

Millionfold Curiosity did Megaranger and is currently subbing Ohranger (currently on episode 16) and HaroRangers is subbing Carranger (currently on episode 38).

So, unless g.u.i.s. wants to resub it, I'd check out these groups. They're doing good work.

mechawily
11-22-2014, 11:26 AM
Those are all being subbed by different groups.

Millionfold Curiosity did Megaranger and is currently subbing Ohranger (currently on episode 16) and HaroRangers is subbing Carranger (currently on episode 38).

So, unless g.u.i.s. wants to resub it, I'd check out these groups. They're doing good work.

Ok, thank you! :)

RangerZero
04-01-2015, 09:29 AM
I'd love to see subs of Ohranger, Carranger, and Megaranger, if possible. :)

Any chance of you guys doing Hurricanger at some point?