PDA

View Full Version : Request of GUIS: Denjin Zabogar

JSL
07-05-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm not entirely sure I'm going about this the right way, but I have no idea how else to request it.

Dearest GUIS,

I realize that you are busy people and don't have time to do everything, but I would love to see you guys do fansubs for the Denjin Zabogar movie that came out Oct. 2011. I'm sure it's on bluray now and I think you guys would be perfect for the job.

Sincerely,
Jordan Levells
(Fan and first time caller)

solarlord
07-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Excuse me if I snap into such thread with my request: but I would know if the original series of Denjin Zabogar is available somewhere: has been subbed that too? Thanks in advance for the reply.

dekaboss
07-08-2012, 10:24 PM
i also have a request for after you guys finnish jetman if you guys can sub choriki sentai ohranger all the raw episodes are right here Tokusatsu Movies and Series Download: Ohranger (http://tokusatsu-download.blogspot.com/search/label/Ohranger?max-results=10)

virushopper
07-15-2012, 09:05 PM
No, no, and NO.

We already made our decision for what comes after Jetman.

Doberman Dekachin
08-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Actually, the Denjin Zaborga movie(Karate Robo Zaborgar) was announced to be getting an official U.S. dvd release. I'm pretty sure it was Wellspring that was putting it out, but I could be wrong. That said, I have been awaiting the release as well, but I haven't heard anything since the initial announcement, so they might have dropped it. As for the TV series, the first two episodes were subbed by a now-defunct group a long time ago(I can't remember the exact name of the group, but it was something like "Film Machine Robo" or something like that).

Doberman Dekachin
09-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Update: Karate-Robo Zaborgar has been released here in the U.S. on DVD and Blu-Ray and is available at Amazon.