Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3

    Raw for Ultraman Saga

    The RAW for Ultraman Saga is out. I hope GUIS subs this, as well as finish up Ultraman Max and Ultraman Zero Gaiden, and possibly also sub Ultraman Dyna and Ultraman Comos. The Ultra fans are just as important as Rider and Sentai fans.

  2. #2
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    Who knows for Saga.
    Max is what it is.
    Zero Gaiden is still on our radar.
    Dyna and Cosmos, not likely.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    I second that. Ultraman seems to always get forgotten and its actually more popular in Japan and has a bigger age demographic yet it never gets subbed. Such a shame. Would love to find a site that does it!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    By the way, does anyone have that subbed music video of Unmei no Shizuku-Destiny's Star?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by otaku84 View Post
    I second that. Ultraman seems to always get forgotten and its actually more popular in Japan and has a bigger age demographic yet it never gets subbed. Such a shame. Would love to find a site that does it!
    This only a paranoid theory, but I believe that Kamen Rider and Sentai fans bully fan subbers into subbing thier series and leaving all others in the dust, but then again it could be just plain old paranoia.

  6. #6
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindakku View Post
    This only a paranoid theory, but I believe that Kamen Rider and Sentai fans bully fan subbers into subbing thier series and leaving all others in the dust, but then again it could be just plain old paranoia.
    You're being paranoid.

    Nothing to do with Super Sentai or Kamen Rider fans.

    Translator just isn't interested in doing the movie. So what's the point of forcing him?

    He chooses to do whatever he wants.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    You're being paranoid.

    Nothing to do with Super Sentai or Kamen Rider fans.

    Translator just isn't interested in doing the movie. So what's the point of forcing him?

    He chooses to do whatever he wants.
    That's a shame, Ultraman subs was my primary reason for coming to your site...

  8. #8
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    If you threw Euro's at him, he might consider!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    If you threw Euro's at him, he might consider!
    You mean donate? If so, then yeah of course I'll donate. Anything to help out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •