Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 126
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    8
    Hi everybody I'm new here, and I have a question if I may? I downloaded the Torrent for episode 18 and afterwards I used Format Factory to convert the file to PSP files (this is my usual method of watching Super Sentai) and the episode worked but it had no subs. I was wondering if someone could please help me fix this issue?
    By the way thank you for subbing Zyuranger.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    Glad to see the show is being subbed, i wanna watch this super sentai..

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Link to Avi format of Episode 20 is broken. Just thought you'd like to know.

  4. #24
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    It's up. Download now!

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    It's up. Download now!
    Thank you very much. I hope this doesn't seem to presumptuous of me, but how frequent are updates? I am very appreciative of those willing to sub these episodes, but I'm just curious what the usual time frame is for an update.

  6. #26
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    Once a week at best, that's how the translator works.

  7. #27
    i am so stoked you guys started doing zyuranger again, you guys are the coolest ever. And you guys get extra super cool points for uploading to mediafire. Thank you so much.

    Ps. the link for episode 1 .avi sends you to the download page for episode 10 .mp4. just tryin' to help.
    Last edited by wafflesmiserables; 07-09-2012 at 04:30 AM.

  8. #28
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by ardcmr View Post
    Thank you very much. I hope this doesn't seem to presumptuous of me, but how frequent are updates? I am very appreciative of those willing to sub these episodes, but I'm just curious what the usual time frame is for an update.
    The translator is showing these to her friends once a week so we're being very regular with the releases.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShuuyu View Post
    The translator is showing these to her friends once a week so we're being very regular with the releases.
    That's good. I know TV Nihon started translating the series but have stopped at episode 15. Anyway, thank you to the translator. I really appreciate her doing this.

  10. #30
    Super Watch Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by wafflesmiserables View Post
    i am so stoked you guys started doing zyuranger again, you guys are the coolest ever. And you guys get extra super cool points for uploading to mediafire. Thank you so much.

    Ps. the link for episode 1 .avi sends you to the download page for episode 10 .mp4. just tryin' to help.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •