Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Choujuu Sentai Liveman [DOWNLOAD PAGE]

Just checking on the status of the Liveman DVD re-release............1-24 are out soft subbed. Now that Kakuranger is complete.

Hmm... odd... is it just me, or is it currently not possible to download the full series of Liveman from here? Kind of a shame... That's one of the older ones that I'm particularly interested in...

Also, do you guys plan to do Changeman and/or Flashman at some point?

They are currently working on changeman in the background and all episodes are being timed out as you can see over here:
    Let's finish Subbing Super Sentai!! - Page 6

But as for flashman, I really donīt know about that

The Liveman videoes won't play correctly at all after I torrented them; even though the others I have torrented have. It gets 15 seconds into the video and it freezes. The sound repeats itself but the video itself is frozen. I've tried this on a few epsiodes. I am using the mp4 version.
    Last edited by TheVenocWarlord; 09-21-2014 at 04:18 AM.

First post only has episodes 00 - 34. I could not find the rest on nyaa.se please post the rest :c

I was wondering after a long time if there are any plans of releasing the remaining 34-49 episode batch?

Many people consider asking something like "requesting and demanding", but you know, it has been almost a year, just want to download everything but not missing stuff.

Can anyone around provide any news or where can I find these remaning v2 ones?

master this is not a complete episode where 45-49 episode..thank u master

What is the best way to download these videos? I have Torrex but it keeps crashing. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234